Terms & Conditions
- We operate under a strict refund policy. Payments once processed are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your class. Absolute last admittance is 10 mins past the class start.
- Pre-booking online is mandatory. Please bring your own yoga mat & towel.
- Workshops & Courses are not included in memberships or packages.
- Karma Yoga reserves the right to refuse admissions.
– For Courses: Students should inform Karma Yoga one (1) week in advance of course commencement to reschedule their enrollment (subject to availability).
– For Workshops: Students should inform Karma Yoga twelve (12) hours in advance of workshop start to avoid late cancellation charges.
– For Classes: Students should inform Karma Yoga two (2) hours in advance of class start to avoid late cancellation charges.
– Karma Yoga reserves the right to cancel classes and workshops up to one (1) hour before the session commencement.
Late Cancellation Charges:
– For Workshops: Late cancellation or No Show will result in one (1) workshop being deducted from your respective account.
– For Classes: Late cancellation or No Show will result in one (1) class/day being deducted from your respective package, membership or account.
- Freezing is permitted two times for 12 months unlimited memberships. Total number of freeze days is limited to 60.
- Freezing is permitted one time once for 1, 2, 3, & 6 months unlimited memberships. Total number of freeze days is limited to 30.
- Karma Yoga waives any liability from students who do not follow class instructions or have not disclosed recent injuries or medical conditions. Please be aware that it is the responsibility of students to inform the instructor of their injuries, and in case of any discomfort or feeling unwell.
- By using Karma Yoga facilities you acknowledge that there are risks associated with all forms of practice either during exercise or afterwards.
- It is the responsibility of students to practice within their personal limits and to decide, whether or not to follow the instructors advice and guidance.
- Any personal injury or fatality incurred during or after the classes would be strictly under student’s sole responsibility, where Karma Yoga and its instructors hold no liability.
- Please do not touch any artifacts, sculptures, paintings and carvings.
- No mobiles are allowed in the practice rooms. Mobile phones should be kept at all times on silent mode within the studio premises.
Karma Yoga accepts no liability for any property left, theft or damaged property inside the premises. Please be responsible for your valuables and personal belongings. Please maintain your possessions inside the lockers, and ensure that the locker is properly locked, then kindly return lockers keys to the reception after usage.